Most cruise lines will set up an onboard credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise.
Articles in this section
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Will I get seasick?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Will my bags be searched?
- Can I bring visitors on board?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- What is the drinking age on board?