To ensure the safety of cruise ship guests, all bags and luggage are searched during initial embarkation and each time guests return to the ship. Non-allowable items will be held or disposed of.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?