Adding one or more guests to your reservation may be an option provided that the room type allows for it, and the ship has not reached maximum occupancy. Please keep in mind that rates may be different from your original reservation, and change fees may apply for adding guest(s).
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Can I cancel if my itinerary is impacted?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- Should I cancel my cruise?
- What should I wear?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How much money should I bring?