Some impacts are more significant than others. If your sailing is cancelled due to a travel impact we will notify you. Some itineraries are adjusted with a simple port change within the itinerary. This typically means the cruise line will not offer compensation.
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Can I cancel if my itinerary is impacted?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- Should I cancel my cruise?
- What should I wear?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How much money should I bring?