Like other cruise lines, Carnival Cruise Line operations have been impacted by COVID-19. Currently, we have cancelled all sailings through and including April 30, 2021. In addition, other sailings are canceled due to ships leaving the fleet, redeployments, government restrictions and changes to dry dock schedules. Additionally, we are cancelling:
- Mardi Gras sailings from Port Canaveral up to and including May 22, 2021
- The new start date for Mardi Gras is out of Port Canaveral on May 29, 2021.
- Carnival Legend European itineraries up to and including October 31, 2021
We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you onboard, when the time is right for you.
What is the Offer
Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer.
- Whichever option you select, it will apply to all guests on the reservation.
- Regardless of the option you choose, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
- If a selection is not made by September 30, 2021, a 100% Future Cruise Credit equal to the amount of cancellation penalties on your original booking will be automatically applied. If you previously canceled your reservation and chose the Future Cruise Credit + Onboard Credit option, please note you now have until September 30, 2021 to make your new booking.