Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30th, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through September 30th, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid to book and sail by December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing — whichever is further.
As of May 6th, 2020 we have also added the new "Best Price Guarantee" and "Lift and Shift" options outlined below. If you opted into our Cruise with Confidence program before May 6th, please learn more about that program here.
- Enrolled before May 6, join the updated program by redeeming your FCC on or before August 1, 2020 for a sailing departing by December 31, 2021.
Option 1: Best Price Guarantee: Receive a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date.
- Inside final payment: Receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit
- Outside final payment: Receive a rate adjustment.
Option 2: Lift & Shift: Must be selected on or before September 30, 2020
- What is lift & Shift? Lift and Shift is for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year and keep the original pricing and/or promotion on the same itinerary, length, product, and stateroom category as your original sailing within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date in 2021.
- Availability - Lift & Shift is applicable to sailings departing between June 12 and July 31, 2020, as well as those sailings visiting a Canadian port between August 1 – October 31, 2020.
- Fine Print - Lift and Shift is a final decision and will not be eligible for refund or FCC.
- Not all rate codes and holidays qualify.
- If wish to cancel in the future, the assessed penalty amount from the original reservation will be withheld, as well as any additional cancellation fees as indicated by the payment schedule on the new ship and sailing.
- Taxes & fees will not be protected and will be based on new booking.
What you need to know:
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before September 30th, 2020, that set sail on or before April 30th, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits are valid to book and sail by December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing (whichever is longer).
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Complimentary Casino offers are not eligible for Lift and Shift.
- If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.