Oceania's Travelers Assurance Program is no longer active in 2022, but you do have options if you test positive for COVID pre trip.
Will I be issued a refund if I am denied entry to the country where the voyage originates (port of embarkation)?
If you and members of your parties, and others traveling with you are denied entry due to a positive COVID-19 test within 2 weeks of the sail date, they will be entitled to either a refund or a Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”) for the amount paid.
- All refund requests must be made within 90 days of the date guests are denied entry to the country, or they will be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit.
- To apply for a refund, please call your cruise advisor
- If you are denied entry due to non-compliance with travel requirements and/or health and safety protocols, a refund will not be provided.
What was the Traveler's Oceania’s Assurance Program?
Oceania’s Travelers Assurance Program was a temporary policy to give you confidence to plan your Oceania Cruises vacation during the beginning of COVID pandemic. This program was intended for guests who have paid in full and/or are in cancellation penalty.
It provided assurance in two important ways:
- The Travelers Assurance Program allowed new and existing bookings that were paid in full, and departing from 3/10/2020 through 9/30/2020 to cancel up to 48 hours from departure date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC).
- Valid for all new reservations through April 30th for voyages departing from March 10, 2020 through September 30, 2020
- Up to the day of sailing if there is an Oceania Cruises promotion offering a better value, price, or amenity on the sail date booked, you can take advantage of the new offer.
- Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for travel departing no later than December 31, 2022.
You get more when you book with CruisesOnly, a preferred partner for Alaska Airlines, with exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits! Book your next cruise online with Alaska Airlines Cruises or call 800-215-3796.