Cancel up to 48 Hours Before you Sail
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit to use by May 31, 2022 toward any sailing through December 31, 2022, or one year from your original sailing date, whichever is later.
- For cancellation within any phase of penalty, refunds will be issued as Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the full cruise fare amount.
- In order to receive 100% FCC, your booking must be paid in full.
- For cancellation outside of penalty, your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. (Only applicable in countries that offer a refundable deposit option).
- Nonrefundable Deposit Bookings: If canceled outside of penalty, the full deposit amount will be returned (without penalty) in the form of an FCC. If canceled within any phase of penalty, the cruise fare including full deposit (without penalty) will be issued as an FCC.
- Bookings made with FCCs from suspended sailings will also benefit from the new Cruise With Confidence policy.
Best Offer Guarantee: If the fare on your sailing is reduced or the promotion gets better, give us a call and we’ll honor your choice right up to 48 hours before you sail. This applies to bookings made before March 31, 2022 for sailings up to September 30, 2022.
- You may change your offer as many times as desired up to 48 hours before sailing.
- For bookings within final payment, any amounts owed will be refunded in the form of non-refundable Onboard Credit.
- For bookings outside of final payment, any amounts owed will be refunded to the original form of cruise fare payment.
- Bookings made after March 31, 2022, will be covered with our existing Best Price Guarantee policy.
- As of January 13, 2022, Celebrity Beyond sailings will be covered under the CWC program.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time