All Disney Cruise ships have returned to service!
- Disney Dream - currently sailing
- Disney Fantasy - currently sailing
- Disney Magic - currently sailing
- Disney Wish - currently sailing *New ship
- Disney Wonder - currently sailing
Information for guests on a previously cancelled sailing:
- Guests who have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund.
- The credit has automatically been added to the account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online.
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied.
- If the guest is not able to use the FCC, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings. Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
You get more when you book with CruisesOnly, a preferred partner for Alaska Airlines, with exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits! Book your next cruise online with Alaska Airlines Cruises or call 800-215-3796.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursions.