As Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-related circumstances, they have cancelled the following sailings in abundance of caution for everyone involved.
The following sailings have been cancelled.
- Independence of the Seas sailing on January 22, 2022
- Jewel of the Seas sailings from January 9 - February 12, 2022
- Serenade of the Seas sailings from January 8 – March 5, 2022
- Symphony of the Seas sailings from January 8 – January 22, 2022
- Vision of the Seas’ return to cruising is postponed until March 7, 2022
In the most recent update Royal Caribbean is now giving you 2 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit or 2) request a refund:
- Option 1: Automatically receive 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before May 31, 2022 on sailings through December 31, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action. If you used a Cruise with Confidence certificate on this sailing and you request a refund instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll reinstate your original Cruise with Confidence certificate.
- Option 2: Select 100% Refund: If you prefer a full refund, which is a lower value than the future cruise credit offer above, we're happy to process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have until January 21, 2022 to request a refund and deactivate your certificate.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.