In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
UPDATE: June 22, 2020 –
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- All Carnival Spirit Alaska, Hawaii, & Trans-Pacific sailings through and including October 6, 2020
- Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Sensation, & Carnival Vista sailings through and including July 31, 2020
- Carnival Splendor sailings through and including September 17, 2020
- All Other Ships sailings through and including September 30, 2020
Option 1: Whichever option selected, it will apply to all guests on the reservation.
Regardless of the option you choose, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
If a selection is not made by December 31, 2020, a 100% Future Cruise Credit equal to the amount of cancellation penalties on your original booking will be automatically applied.
Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.
Refund Requests - will need to complete the Carnival Cancellation Preference Form. If selection is not made by December 31, 2020, guests will receive a 100% FCC.