Your refund will be processed back to your original form of payment. If your card has expired or you have new banking information you will need to contact your banking institution to set up the refund process. We are unable to process the refund to any card except the original card used.
Articles in this section
- My booking was impacted by Covid-19. How long will it take to get my refund?
- How will I receive my refund?
- Can I request my refund to be expedited?
- If I cancelled my booking for reasons other than the cruise lines cancelling it will I get my refund quicker?
- Can I request a refund on your site?
- How will I know if my refund has been processed?
- What if I have a new bank account (not just a new card number)?
- Is the refund coming from Alaska Airlines Cruises or the cruise line?