Before embarkation, you will need to show a negative Covid-19 test, no older than 72 hours.
What we do
- Social distancingWe are sailing on reduced passenger capacity and have changed how we run our restaurants, landings and facilities to give you more space.
- Face masksAll our crew wear face masks or face shields and follow the strictest hand sanitation protocol.
- TestingExpedition: All crew need to show negative Covid-19 test prior to embarkation. Coastal: All crew need to go through regular fever checks and fill out a self-declaration form.
- CleaningWe regularly disinfect the entire ship, including all cabins, using certified cleaning products.
What you do
- Self-declaration formYou must confirm you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms before being allowed to board.
- Fever scan and rapid test requirementsUpon embarkation and outside our restaurants, you will go through a contactless fever scan to record your temperature. You will need to agree to be tested if the fever scan indicates a high temperature.
- Testing before expedition cruisesBefore embarkation, you will need to show a negative Covid-19 test, no older than 72 hours.
- Face masks, social-distancing and hand sanitationYou need to wear a face mask in all common areas of the ship, keep a minimum of 1 metre distance to fellow passengers and frequently sanitize your hands.